Friday, July 17, 2015

Life Lately

Hi y'all! Today was scheduled for chapter 5 thoughts on Word Nerds, but that's going to be delayed until tomorrow. It's one of my favorite chapters and I just don't have it in me to write it this late in the day. I promise it will be up tomorrow!
I didn't want to skip the entire day without posting (like yesterday...), so I thought we'd have a little life lately post! :) A lot of these pics come from Instagram...if you don't have Instagram, go download it right now. It's my favorite app! I find SO many great teaching (and other) ideas there! My name is msleslieann01 :)

I organized this monstrosity of an office closet. Now I'm actually able to find supplies. If only my bookshelves would organize themselves. *sigh*

I've been enjoying my summer days with this sweet girl. :)


I discovered the world of agenda planning, in which I talk about more in this post on my Life+Style blog Southern Belle Inspired.

I finished this utterly strange book. Have y'all ever read this? It's told entirely from a 5 year old's point of view. His mom was kidnapped when she was 19 and locked in a shed for 7 years, during which she has Jack, the 5 year old narrator. It's an odd book. Not bad, just strange. Let me know what you thought of it if you've read it before!

Since I've become agenda obsessed this summer, I broke down and purchased an Erin Condren Life Planner. Let me tell y'all, I don't think I've ever been as excited for the Fed Ex man to arrive as I was Wednesday. It was like Christmas morning! Do y'all use the ECLP? I'm so stinkin' excited about it!!! :) :) 

I've watched a billion youtube videos to figure out how to make stickers for it :) 

I instagrammed this pic yesterday and a lot of y'all wondered where I got the chart paper. I purchased it from a local school supply shop called Davies. I've never ordered online, but you can check them out here

Apparently I've been living under a rock and have never experienced the Chick Fil A Chicken Minis. Oh my word! Quite possibly the best things I've ever eaten. Seriously. I'm swooning just looking at the picture. 

This display of Harry Potter books makes me happy. That is all. #bestbookever #expelliarmus #yepimanerd

I'm tickled pink over my latest Etsy purchase. These prints from lauraamiss are so pretty. I ordered a set of 4 that show different cities. These two are London and Chicago. Check out her gorgeous work here

Remember! Today is Novel Friday in my Christmas in July TpT Sale! You can get my novel guides for Frindle and Tuck Everlasting on sale for 20% off! :) Click here to shop. 
Happy Friday! :)

7 comments:

  1. That's so interesting, I've been debating that book Room for some time now. I may read it after this Gillian Flynn book, author of Gone Girl. Her books are a bit strange as well. And omg I love almost everything at Chik fil A. Especially their breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I'm obsessed with my EC planner! I am so impressed by your organizing closet skills, will you come and do my craft closet? I also love the big chart paper, I'm going to keep my eye out for one at my loca teacher store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just received my EC planner this week, too! It "almost" makes writing lesson plans a pleasant task... with "almost" being the operative word.

    We have a Davies store in Montgomery and I just went last week for bordette. I saw the lovely polka-dotted butcher paper you wrote about in a recent post. So sorry I couldn't get any, but it wasn't on my list! Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little chicken biscuits... they're my favorite!

    I'm currently on my second EC Life Planner and I just love it. I got the gold and it is magical. I love the cover you got <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read "Room", and yes, it is strange. I LOVE Chik-fil-A, but have not had the mini-chix sandwiches. I guess I'm gonna have to get them...the closest restaurant is about an hour away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We recognize your contributions through this article, we will share with our friends what you write really enlightened us a lot. We have formulated a list of men’s hair stylesthat will come to stay in 2017. some new hair styles are Like Mr Business, buzcut, and the swoop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read you planner it realy the nice thing. I will share some thing for girls and hope you like this mehndi designs 2017

    ReplyDelete