Friday, February 27, 2015

Five for Friday: Snow Edition!

{1}



We finally had snow this week! Snow days for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday! I was one happy camper. I love my job, but there is nothing like a snow day! 

{2}
In the spirit of a good snow day, Reese and I have been catching up on our movies. I downloaded The Last Five Years from itunes (have y'all ever done this? It was insanely easy and convenient!). I adore all things Anna Kendrick and this movie was the best. I love musicals so it was perfection for me. Except the ending. Has anyone ever seen this movie or musical? Please email me and discuss the ending. Seriously lifeinfirstgrade@gmail.com

{3}


When I'm not engrossed in a movie, I've been reading these new additions for our classroom library so I can tell the kids about them. I love children's books, but I may or may not be in need of a grown up book. Recommendations? 

{4}

My favorite part of a snow day is hands down the mornings. Time to sip coffee and read/blog

{5}

For those of you who have asked, I am turning the Comp Files into a monthly resource. I'm currently working on March (slowly working, but working nonetheless!)

Link up with Doodle Bugs and share your Five for Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment