Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Peter's Chair Freebie

We are knee deep in fairy tales right now, but after browsing through iPhoto just now, I realized I never shared with y'all our activity we did for Peter's Chair a few weeks ago. I can't remember what the comprehension skill was that week, but I felt like the story lent itself perfectly for teaching theme, which we all needed a refresher on! After talking about the importance of the things Peter took with him when he decided to run away, we brainstormed things that were special to us and that we would want to take if we were going on a trip ( I didn't want anyone to get the idea to run away!) I did this suitcase activity two years here and I used my own pattern. I would include the pattern, but I can't for the life of me find it!! I had to google the outline of a suitcase this year, which worked just fine! You can find the writing portion here if you want to use it :)











Happy Tuesday, y'all! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment