Thursday, November 15, 2012

Humpty Dumpty Sequence

Our comprehension skill this week is sequence. I decided to use a familar text to teach this and Humpty Dumpty fit perfectly! We read the poem on the smart board and identified the sequence. Then we made our own Humpty Dumptys (Dumpties?) The kids LOVED this activity and by the end, everyone could correctly identify the sequence! :)



I just love this one! The little girl who made him wears glasses so she wanted her Humpty Dumpty to wear some too! :)

5 comments:

  1. Your Humpty Dumpty guys are adorable! I love how some kids add "extras" to make them unique. :)

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Did you make the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Great idea for sequence!!! On a side note: Did you get the new Lilly catalog?! I love those sweaters! Need one asap!

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sequencing activity! Do you have it for sale that I might purchase it?
    Thank you!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete