Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Life in First Grade Facebook Page

Aren't I hip?...I created a Facebook page :) I'm not a huge fan of Facebook (I much prefer Twitter), but I have started realizing how helpful it is to see when some of my favorite blogs have added new things, so I thought I'd create one. And since this is a "tech-y" post, I am excited to announce that this blog will be getting a whole new makeover very soon! I think we can agree that this is long overdue, right? I've contacted a wonderful company and can't wait to get started with a whole new look! Look for it soon and in the meantime head over and "like" my new page. :)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your makeover!! And liked you on fb!

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your new page! You know that you can subscribe through google reader and it will show when all your blogs get updated? just f.y.i :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have debated starting as FB page myself. I will look into it ;)

    ReplyDelete